GGCF 2019 Gyeonggi Living Culture Platform Gyeonggi Living Culture Festival
- Venue/ Neighborhoods in Gyeonggi-do Province
- Period/ 2019.08.31(Sat) ~ 2019.12.07(Sat)
The Gyeonggi Living Culture Platform is a space where your favorite activity becomes culture.
GCM Gyeonggi Children’s Museum Seeds with Different Shapes and Colors
- Venue/ 2F, Exhibition Hall Hallway, Gyeonggi Children's Museum
- Participants/ Children 6 and older
- Period/ 2019.10.05(Sat) ~ 2019.12.29(Sun)
Let’s find out about the wonders hidden in nature inside all the seeds of various shapes and sizes. Plants have developed various methods to spread their seeds as far as possible.
GGCF Gyeonggi Citizen School Dongducheon Campus Look Forward to It, Trees
- Venue/ Dongducheon Campus (2F, 554-2, Saengyeon-dong)
- Period/ 2019.10.19(Sat) ~ 2019.12.07(Sat)
Look Forward to It, Trees is a program that puts knit cloth on trees on the street during winter and decorates the street in a unique way. We are asking for active participation from people who are interested in knitting (up to 15 participants).
GCM Saturday Special Program for Families: The Farmer Who Wore a Mask and Became a Bull Close
- Venue/ Education Room (2F)
- Participants/ 14 families with children aged 4 or over
- Period/ 2019.06.01(Sat) ~ 2019.07.20(Sat)
This is a family educational experience program operating in connection with the activities in the "Treasure Hunt in Fairy Tale World" exhibition hall. The program, based on the plot of "The Farmer Who Wore a Mask and Became a Bull," a folk tale of Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, combines hand puppet play and artistic activities (making a bull-shaped hand puppet).
GCM Gyeonggi Children’s Museum – Special Exhibition: The Sounds of Winds, Chimes Close
- Venue/ Passageway next to the exhibition hall at the Gyeonggi Children’s Museum (2F)
- Period/ 2019.06.01(Sat) ~ 2019.09.29(Sun)
Winds make refreshing sounds: the rustling of grass and leaves, the splashing of sea waves, the clear and peaceful ringing of chimes. When you listen carefully, all the natural sounds that bring peace to our hearts are made by winds. Let's make a chime that rings with beautiful and refreshing sounds when winds blow.
JGPM Prehistoric Culture Exploration-Educational Program
in Connection with the Special Exhibition Close
- Venue/ Indoor Education Room (2F)
- Period/ 2019.04.06(Sat) ~ 2019.09.14(Sat)
Let's learn about chipped stone implements, the first tools invented by humankind, and make an obsidian necklace!