GGCF 《2018 Gyeonggi Institute of Cultural Properties – Jungbu Archeological Society Symposium》 Close
- Venue/ Auditorium of Jeongok Prehistory Museum
- Period/ 2018.10.19(Fri)
We are holding an annual symposium on the subject of ‘Archaeology of Division and Peace, Along the Areas Close to the Imjingang River.
GMOMA Exhibition 《Korean Diaspora – Beyond Dispersio》 and relevant international academic forum Close
- Venue/ 1F Auditorium of Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Participants/ All ages
- Period/ 2018.10.05(Fri)
Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art is holding an academic forum “Korean Diaspora – Beyond Dispersio” to shed light on the status of ethnic Korean artists in five countries (China, Japan, Sakhalin of Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan), many of whom are taking part in the said exhibition, and for presentations of relevant experts.
GMOMA 2018 The 10th Anniversary of the Children’s Mural of Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art 《Home Coming Special Program》 Close
- Venue/ Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Period/ 2018.10.25(Thu)
A lecture given by artist Kang Ik-jung - 《Special program for homecoming day》 on the 10th anniversary of the production of Children’s Mural Project displaying the dreams of 50,000 children at the Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art.
GGCF GIP (GyeongGi Imagination Platform) Close
- Venue/ Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus 1990 / 1F (GAP), Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation
- Period/ 2018.10.20(Sat) ~ 2018.10.27(Sat)
GIP, operated to produce online contents and share them with those interested by collecting stories about young people’s activities, invites you to meet-ups for introduction of innovative cases by types and areas and to a workshop for young people leading innovations.
GMOMA Hide your identity and explore the spaces. 《Gazes on Their Own》 Close
- Venue/ Entire exhibition space of《Gyeonggi Archive_Now,》
- Participants/ Students of grades 4, 5, and 6
- Period/ 2018.10.07(Sun) ~ 2018.10.14(Sun)
“Gazes on Their Own” is a game in which you hide your identity and explore the spaces of the museum.
GCM A weekend family program in October and November 《Congklak, a traditional board game from Indonesia, using pebbles, seeds, marbles, or small seashells》
- Venue/ Gyeonggi Children's Museum
- Participants/ 10 teams of families with children over six years’ old
- Period/ 2018.10.07(Sun) ~ 2018.11.25(Sun)
Participants will learn how to play Congklak with their families in cooperation with ‘Introducing My Friend,’ the name of an exhibition room of the museum, and experience the Congklak game by making the playing board themselves.