GCM Saturday Special Program for Families: The Farmer Who Wore a Mask and Became a Bull Close
- Venue/ Education Room (2F)
- Participants/ 14 families with children aged 4 or over
- Period/ 2019.06.01(Sat) ~ 2019.07.20(Sat)
This is a family educational experience program operating in connection with the activities in the "Treasure Hunt in Fairy Tale World" exhibition hall. The program, based on the plot of "The Farmer Who Wore a Mask and Became a Bull," a folk tale of Yongin, Gyeonggi Province, combines hand puppet play and artistic activities (making a bull-shaped hand puppet).
GCM Gyeonggi Children’s Museum – Special Exhibition: The Sounds of Winds, Chimes
- Venue/ Passageway next to the exhibition hall at the Gyeonggi Children’s Museum (2F)
- Period/ 2019.06.01(Sat) ~ 2019.09.29(Sun)
Winds make refreshing sounds: the rustling of grass and leaves, the splashing of sea waves, the clear and peaceful ringing of chimes. When you listen carefully, all the natural sounds that bring peace to our hearts are made by winds. Let's make a chime that rings with beautiful and refreshing sounds when winds blow.
JGPM Prehistoric Culture Exploration-Educational Program
in Connection with the Special Exhibition Close
- Venue/ Indoor Education Room (2F)
- Period/ 2019.04.06(Sat) ~ 2019.09.14(Sat)
Let's learn about chipped stone implements, the first tools invented by humankind, and make an obsidian necklace!
GGCF Application guide to Nice To Meet You, an invitational lecture of 2018 for young creators Close
- Venue/ Grooving Room, 1F, Cheongnyeon 1981, Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus
- Period/ 2018.11.24(Sat) ~ 2018.12.08(Sat)
Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus wishes to offer an opportunity for resident agencies, which perform entrepreneurship and creation activities based on the fusion and convergence of culture and arts, and any other interested parties, to exchange with external creators. Nice To Meet You is a place where four young creators talk about their life values, work and branding. A total of four lectures will be held from November 24th to December 8th, and we hope that this will be a chance for you to not only self-check your own contents, but also be exposed to new and fresh inspiration.
GMOMA G Museum School examinees’ program: Encounter the World through Art Close
- Venue/ Auditorium, 1F, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Participants/ Examinees in Gyeonggi Province
- Period/ 2018.12.04(Tue) ~ 2018.12.14(Fri)
This program offers a fresh look on a world we have never been to before, through various works including videos, installations, drawings and pictures, all from the viewpoint of the artists. It aims to provide an opportunity for the students to view their surrounding environment with a more expanded vision by enjoying the works of the modern artists.
GGCF GCC Workshop: from Natives Point of View Close
- Venue/ Seminar room, 1F, Creation Studio II
- Period/ 2018.10.06(Sat)
Artists who participated in overseas artist exchange programs share the current status of the Asian arts scene and various perspectives on arts activities while seeking a multilayered understanding of the Asian locale.