Recruiting participants for the 2018 Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus Gyeonggi Life Culture Center Pureun Summer Program
- Venue/ Life 1980, Gyeonggi Life Culture Center, Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus
- Period/ 2018.07.01(Sun) ~ 2018.08.31(Fri)
The Gyeonggi Life Culture Center of Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus is an open cultural space for its inhabitants, and it currently operates various programs (education, workshops, festivals, residencies) for advancements in life culture.
2018 Gyeonggi Humanities Course Close
- Venue/ Hwaseong Cultural Center F1, Multipurpose Hall
- Participants/ Anyone interested in the humanities
- Period/ 2018.06.19(Tue) ~ 2017.09.04(Mon)
The Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation’s Gyeonggi Institute of Cultural Properties invites you to its locally customized and cultural class, the Gyeonggi Humanities Course.
2018-2019 Gyeonggi Creation Center Cre+Art School education program information
- Venue/ Entire Gyeonggi Creation Center
- Participants/ Adults, youth, the disabled
- Period/ 2018.01.01(Mon) ~ 2019.05.31(Fri)
“Cre+Art School” is a distinguished art education program that uses the infrastructure of the Gyeonggi Creation Center for education linked with art activities of resident artists.
Rest (休)! Bukhansan Temple Stay
- Venue/ Entrance to Bukhansanseong Fortress
“Rest! Bukhansan Temple Stay” is a Bukhansanseong Fortress experience program held at the Gyeonggi Institute of Cultural Properties.
2018 Humanities Aside Apartments “Contemporary Art, Embracing Humanities”
- Venue/ 1st floor Gyeonggi Art Platform – Gap, Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation
- Participants/ 50 cultural artists and residents interested in culture, arts, and the humanities on first come, first served basis
- Period/ 2018.05.31(Thu) ~ 2018.07.26(Thu)
The annual lecture program “Humanities Aside Apartments”, which has been hosted by the Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation since 2013, will be held in the second half of this year under the theme “Contemporary Art, Embracing Humanities”.
2018 Myths and Beats of Art (Part 5) Close
- Venue/ Dasan Hall, 3rd floor of the GGCF
- Period/ 2018.04.11(Wed) ~ 2018.05.30(Wed)
Over this course, you will take the time to discover the route of the myths. It is the road of the plains from the coast of the Baltic Sea on the northern part of the Eurasian continent to the Bering Sea.