2018 Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art Teenagers’ Education Program: Youth, Fly High Close
- Venue/ Auditorium, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Participants/ within 300 per each session
- Period/ 2018.12.04(Tue) ~ 2018.12.11(Tue)
This is an education program that aims to provide motivation to the high school students who have just finished their College Scholastic Ability Test (CSAT) (Nov. 15, 2018) and are about to face their 20s to paint their future, relieving them of career-related stress and offering them an opportunity for social and cultural communication through the stories of mentors from various professional fields.
2018 Local Association Traditional Culture Contents Education Close
- Venue/ Edu Lounge and Exhibition Hall at Gyeonggi Provincial Museum
- Participants/ Elementary School Students Group
- Period/ 2018.10.02(Tue) ~ 2018.11.22(Thu)
2018 Local Association Traditional Culture Contents Education helps the participants attend and understand the permanent exhibition by themselves using a tablet and application.
Finding Secrets in the Exhibition Hall (Goryeo Dogyeong: Illustrated Account of Goryeo, a foreigner’s time capsule from 900 years ago) Close
- Venue/ Special Exhibition Hall, Education Hall, Meeting Room at Gyeonggi Provincial Museum
- Participants/ Elementary school students and recipients of social welfare
- Period/ 2018.09.13(Thu) ~ 2018.10.21(Sun)
The ‘Finding Secrets in the Exhibition Hall’ held for the 2018 Special Museum Day extends its operating hours until the last day of the special exhibition on Goryeo Dogyeong: (Illustrated Account of Goryeo), out of gratitude for your support during the summer vacation period.
Symposium in connection with Gyeonggi Provincial Museum’s Special Exhibition on Goryeo Dogyeong (Illustrated Account of Goryeo) Close
- Venue/ Lecture Hall at Gyeonggi Provincial Museum
- Participants/ Host, presenters, debaters
- Period/ 2018.08.24(Fri)
Symposium in connection with Gyeonggi Provincial Museum’s Special Exhibition on Goryeo Dogyeong (Illustrated Account of Goryeo)
2018 Cultural Properties Experience for Elementary School Students 《Let’s Go! History Explorers》 Close
- Venue/ Exhibition halls, education room, and conference room, Gyeonggi Provincial Museum
- Participants/ Class(es) of Elementary school students (grades 4-6)
- Period/ 2018.04.13(Fri) ~ 2018.06.22(Fri)
Let’s Go! History Explorers is a program planned to help elementary school students, who are starting to learn about history, to better understand the nation’s history. We hope for your attention and participation.
2018 Mobile Gyeonggi Provincial Museum Close
- Venue/ Customized venue, visited by the Gyeonggi Provincial Museum Bus
- Participants/ Elementary schools with less than 300 students
- Period/ 2018.04.11(Wed) ~ 2018.11.29(Thu)
Mobile Gyeonggi Provincial Museum is a program for the residents of Gyeonggi Province who find it difficult to visit the museum due to living far away from the museum or having a tight budget, where the Museum Bus visits their neighborhood.