《Artists Next Door 2019》 in Gimpo Close
- Venue/ Gimpo
- Period/ 2019.06.01(Sat) ~ 2019.06.29(Sat)
A living space where artists lead their life, a creative space that continuously evolves, sometimes functioning as a place open to pioneering artistic experiments.
2018 Next-door Art: Artist Next Door Ansan archive exhibit – Spring Cold Spell, Fever Close
- Venue/ Exhibition Hall 1, Danwon Art Museum, Ansan
- Period/ 2018.11.16(Fri) ~ 2018.11.30(Fri)
The Ansan edition of Artist Next Door featured 12 participating artists and conducted four open studio sessions through which Ansan’s artists’ philosophy of life, world of artwork, and process of creation could be discovered.
Art Project_Beyond Z Close
- Venue/ Gallery 2, Exhibition Office building, Gyeonggi Creation Center
- Period/ 2018.10.05(Fri) ~ 2018.11.11(Sun)
Beyond Z is a special exhibition held from Oct. 5 to Nov. 11, 2018, at the Gallery 2, Exhibition Office building, Gyeonggi Creation Center.
《Korea-China International Fine Arts Exchange Exhibition》 Close
- Venue/ Do Dream Small Museum of Dongducheon
- Period/ 2018.10.17(Wed) ~ 2018.11.13(Tue)
Korea-China International Fine Arts Exchange Exhibition is being held at the Do Dream Small Museum, which will be the last event to be held at the museum this year.
2018 GCC Creation Festival《In Lonesome Silence and Heavy Sea Mist》 Close
- Venue/ Gallery 1 of Exhibition and Office Building, Gyeonggi Creation Center (GCC)
- Period/ 2018.09.18(Tue) ~ 2018.11.11(Sun)
The 2018 GCC Creation Festival, which is the largest annual event of the Gyeonggi Creation Center (GCC) that invites the public to look around the workshops and works of artists residing in the GCC of GyeongGi Cultural Foundation, will be held for three days from September 18th (Tuesday) to November 11th (Sunday), 2018.
They Dropped The Sun, We Lost Our Way to The Night Close
- Venue/ GGCF Lobby Gallery
- Period/ 2018.10.15(Mon) ~ 2018.11.09(Fri)
They Dropped The Sun, We Lost Our Way to The Night is a special exhibition held from Oct. 15 to Nov. 9, 2018, at the Lobby Gallery of Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation.