《Korea-China International Fine Arts Exchange Exhibition》 Close
- Venue/ Do Dream Small Museum of Dongducheon
- Period/ 2018.10.17(Wed) ~ 2018.11.13(Tue)
Korea-China International Fine Arts Exchange Exhibition is being held at the Do Dream Small Museum, which will be the last event to be held at the museum this year.
2018 GCC Creation Festival《In Lonesome Silence and Heavy Sea Mist》 Close
- Venue/ Gallery 1 of Exhibition and Office Building, Gyeonggi Creation Center (GCC)
- Period/ 2018.09.18(Tue) ~ 2018.11.11(Sun)
The 2018 GCC Creation Festival, which is the largest annual event of the Gyeonggi Creation Center (GCC) that invites the public to look around the workshops and works of artists residing in the GCC of GyeongGi Cultural Foundation, will be held for three days from September 18th (Tuesday) to November 11th (Sunday), 2018.
Gyeonggi Millennium Docufesta 《Gyeonggi Archive_Now,》 Close
- Venue/ Gyeonggi Sangsang Campus
- Period/ 2018.09.10(Mon) ~ 2018.10.31(Wed)
《Gyeonggi Archive_Now,》, organized by Gyeonggi Province and Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation and sponsored by Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art, is a special exhibition to celebrate the 1,000th anniversary of using the name “Gyeonggi.”
《Querencia》 For Your Repose Close
- Venue/ Dongducheon Do Dream Small Museum
- Period/ 2018.08.31(Fri) ~ 2018.09.28(Fri)
Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation (president: Seol Won-ki) and Dongducheon City (mayor: Oh Se-chang) planned the fourth special exhibition this year. 《Querencia: For Your Repose》 is an upcycling exhibition that might feel unusual to the residents who are living in the outskirts of northern Gyeonggi, an area isolated from art and culture.
Lobby Gallery 《Cosmos Dabang》 Close
- Venue/ GGCF Lobby Gallery
- Period/ 2018.09.03(Mon) ~ 2018.10.05(Fri)
《Cosmos Dabang》 is the project of the artist collective ‘Hoijeon Art’ that was selected through the contest 《2018 New Collective & Change》.
Exhibition of international invited artist : MOONDROPS_Le Brothers & Willem Wilhelmus Close
- Venue/ GCC gallery 3
- Period/ 2018.09.13(Thu) ~ 2018.10.11(Thu)
Moondrops, starting from inquiring and exploring existence and identity, continues to correspond with nature as tossing questions of natural environment, nation, race and history.