Nam June Paik Art Center Prize Winner’s Exhibition Trevor Paglen: Machine Visions Progress
- Venue/ Exhibition Hall 2, Nam June Paik Art Center
- Period/ 2019.10.16(Wed) ~ 2020.02.02(Sun)
Nam June Paik Art Center chose Trevor Paglen as the winner of the 2018 Nam June Paik Art Center Prize.
Random Access Project Vol.5 Eobchae x Ryu Seong-sil 《Cherry-Go-Round》 Close
- Venue/ The connecting space at Nam June Paik Art Center
- Period/ 2019.10.01(Tue) ~ 2019.11.24(Sun)
Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation Nam June Paik Art Center is launching the second project of 2019 Random Access, 《Cherry-Go-Round》by Eobchae and Ryu Seong-sil from October 1
A special collaborative exhibition with Seoullo Media Canvas, 《The City of Nam June Paik: From New York to Seoul》 Close
- Venue/ Seoullo Media Canvas
- Period/ 2019.09.21(Sat) ~ 2019.12.19(Thu)
Nam June Paik Art Center and the Seoul city government are jointly introducing a special collaboration exhibition, 《The City of Nam June Paik: From New York to Seoul》.
2019 Random Access Project Vol.4 Park Seung-sun 《Neurospace》 Close
- Venue/ The connecting space and the mezzanine at Nam June Paik Art Center
- Period/ 2019.07.18(Thu) ~ 2019.09.22(Sun)
The first project of 2019 Random Access, 《Neurospace》 by Park Seung-sun will be held from July 18. Countless sounds and scenes that we encounter everyday are never the same at any moment, and they are also interpreted according to individuals’ memories and experiences. How do you listen to a scene, and how do you draw a sound? The exhibition 《Neurospace》 captures the relationship between sound and recognition, differences in the way individuals recognize, and listen to, a scene, and the mechanisms that allow humans and computers to recognize sounds and scenes in their own way.
Nam June Paik Exhibition Nam June Paik Media ‘n’ Mediea Progress
- Venue/ Nam June Paik Art Center 1F
- Period/ 2019.02.16(Sat) ~ 2020.02.20(Thu)
Nam June Paik Media ‘n’ Mediea explores the message embedded in “Nam June Paik Media” which not only acutely captured the contemporary society, but also envisaged a new future through the artistic intervention in technology, and therefore, is still so contemporary and alive.
2018 Random Access Project Vol.2 Moojin Brothers The Door into Summer Close
- Venue/ am June Paik Art Center 1F Mezzanine Space
- Period/ 2018.11.08(Thu) ~ 2018.12.09(Sun)
The second project of the 2018 Random Access Project, The Door into Summer, presents a new work of the same title by Moojin Brothers. Moojin Brothers highlight the new and unfamiliar aspects in our lives. The reconstruct the lives of ordinary people in various artistic ways and capture various artistic meanings.