May-June Weekend Family Program 《Let’s Frame our Family’s Fingerprints!》 Close
- Venue/ 2nd floor education room
- Participants/ 10 families with children over age 6
- Period/ 2018.05.06(Sun) ~ 2018.06.24(Sun)
Let’s learn about the fingerprint, an inherent characteristic of our body, in the course of viewing the permanent exhibition ‘How Does the Body Work?’ You will draw the fingerprints of your family members, paint the drawing, and make a fingerprint frame with it.
The Amazing Learning Table 《Frame of Sprouts》 Close
- Venue/ Hallway of the exhibition How Does Body Work? on the 2nd floor of GCM
- Participants/ Children of the age over 4
- Period/ 2018.04.01(Sun) ~ 2018.06.30(Sat)
After viewing the ‘Healthy Food Choice’ section at the How Does Body Work? exhibition hall, make a decorative frame with a transparent CD case and the seeds of sprout vegetables.
Eco Art Program for Culture Day 《Let’s Play with Paper》 Close
- Venue/ 3rd floor Eco Atelier
- Participants/ 50 young children and their families
- Period/ 2018.03.28(Wed) ~ 2018.12.26(Wed)
How much do you know about paper? How is it made and why do we have to conserve it? Let’s think about these questions together and make great works of art with paper.
Group Education Program for Elementary School Students 《Let’s Save the Animals and Plants of Gyeonggi Together!》 Close
- Venue/ 2nd floor education room, 3rd floor Fantastic Theater
- Participants/ Maximum 30 elementary school students, grades 2-4 (ages 9-11)
- Period/ 2018.05.11(Fri) ~ 2018.06.01(Fri)
After viewing the media art exhibition Colorful Jungle, students will learn the reasons that 11 endangered species in Gyeonggi Province are under threat of extinction and how to save them. They will then add neon sign hash tags on the social network page of the Gyeonggi Children’s Museum to raise awareness for the importance of saving the endangered animals and plants of Gyeonggi Province.