Poop! Poop! An old tale told by a grandmother: Kongjwi and Patjwi, by Surabul Company Close
- Venue/ Performing stage on 2nd floor
- Participants/ Any child over 24 months, individual (group) visitors
- Period/ 2018.11.20(Tue) ~ 2018.12.09(Sun)
A fresh interpretation of a folk tale into a marionette show and a participatory game. This is a work that combines a well-known folk tale, Kongjwi and Patjwi, and Poop Poop Grandma, the main character of this play who is based on the Jeju myths of Mago Halmang and Seolmundae Halmang.
Theater Group Jayumadang 《The Andersen Story》 (Subtitle: The Ugly Duckling) Close
- Venue/ 2F, Auditorium
- Participants/ Children over 24 months and adults
- Period/ 2018.07.17(Tue) ~ 2018.08.19(Sun)
《The Andersen Story》 is a play that combines The Little Mermaid and The Ugly Duckling, well-known stories the author wrote based on his own life experience. The play shows what made Andersen become an author and from what experience he wrote The Little Mermaid and The Ugly Duckling.
Traditional Action Comedy 《Let’s Go Watch a Fight!》 Close
- Venue/ 2nd floor auditorium
- Participants/ Children over the age of 5, adults
- Period/ 2018.05.25(Fri) ~ 2018.07.14(Sat)
Through Let’s Go Watch a Fight! at the Gyeonggi Children’s Museum, the key aspects of the Korean traditional comedy will be presented: cheerleading, dancing to a tune, taekkyeon (a traditional Korean martial art), attracting participation from the audience, and tumbling.