GMOMA Yesterday, Tomorrow OUTDATED FUTURE Close
- Venue/ GyeonGi Museum of Modern Art Project Gallery
- Period/ 2020.10.13(Tue) ~ 2021.01.17(Sun)
GyeonGi Cultural Foundation GyeonGi Museum of Modern Art (Director Mihee Ahn) will hold the final project 《Yesterday, Tomorrow》 of the 2020 Youth Artists Exhibition at the Project Gallery from October 13, 2020 to January 17, 2021. This exhibition is part of
, a collaborative project that GyeonGi Museum of Modern Art has steadily promoted with GyeonGi Creation Center since 2015. This year's resident artist Kwantaek Park is selected and presented.
SSCAMPUS 《I Need To Tell You Something》 Close
- Venue/ Exhibition Hall of Design 1978 in GyeongGi SangSang Campus
- Period/ 2020.10.15(Thu) ~ 2020.11.06(Fri)
Each designer (team) used the research results to develop typography, ceramics, lighting, graphics/textiles, media, upcycle design, and production. externally shows a design work exhibition, but it is more of a design process exhibition that shares the process of problem recognition-research-development-production.
SILHAK 《Bangye Surok, Planning a Fair Country》 Close
- Venue/ Special Exhibition Room, The Museum of Silhak
- Period/ 2020.10.19(Mon) ~ 2021.02.28(Sun)
The Museum of Silhak(Director Taehee Kim), a member of the GyeonGi Cultural Foundation, will hold a special exhibition
on Monday, October 19th with Buan-gun, Jeollanam-do. 'Bangye Surok' is the representative writing of Hyungwon Yoo and Bangye (1622~1673), who are considered as pioneers of the academic trend of Silhak, and contains the contents of reforming the whole country. To mark the 350th anniversary of the writing of “Bangye Surok,” and the 250th anniversary of publication this year, we are co-hosting a special exhibition and academic event held on October 23 with Hyungwon Yoo's ideological hometown, Buan-gun.
GMOMA [Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art] 2020 Permanent Educational Exhibition 《Painting》 Close
- Venue/ Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Period/ 2020.04.28(Tue) ~ 2020.11.29(Sun)
From ancient history, humans have drawn pictures. From ancient to modern humans, we have expressed ourselves throughout painting, perhaps even prior to language.
GMOMA 《PICK ME: How to Use Materials》 A docent program for children,
- Venue/ 2F Permanent Education Exhibition Hall, Gyeonggi Museum of Art
- Participants/ Up to 10 children
- Period/ 2019.11.19(Tue) ~ 2020.02.02(Sun)
This is a docent program for children where they use an activity sheet containing various activities and epilogues to explore modern contemporary artworks created by using various materials.
GGCF 2019 Art Gyeonggi Pop-up Gallery 《Gongjon》 Close
- Venue/ 6F Gallery, Suwon AK Plaza
- Period/ 2019.11.20(Wed) ~ 2019.11.25(Mon)
Participating artists: Ko Yu-jin, Kim Gun-il, Kim Sang-gyun, Kim So-jeong, Kim Eun-jin, Park So-hyeon, Park Su-hwan, Park Seung-ye, Song Su-young, Ok Jeong-ho, Lee Bu-kang, Lee Jae-in, Lee Jin-sol, Lee Hyo-ju, Lim Seon-i, Jeong Ju-young, Jeong Chan-bu, Jo Mun-hui, and Choi Eun-gyeong.