G Museum School examinees’ program: Encounter the World through Art Close
- Venue/ Auditorium, 1F, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Participants/ Examinees in Gyeonggi Province
- Period/ 2018.12.04(Tue) ~ 2018.12.14(Fri)
This program offers a fresh look on a world we have never been to before, through various works including videos, installations, drawings and pictures, all from the viewpoint of the artists. It aims to provide an opportunity for the students to view their surrounding environment with a more expanded vision by enjoying the works of the modern artists.
Sharing Stories, a docent program for children conducted with 2018 Between Stories Activity Paper Close
- Venue/ Between Stories Exhibition hall
- Period/ 2018.11.04(Sun) ~ 2019.08.18(Sun)
Program through which nine works are enjoyed based on activity papers
Complement: Inside and Outside Close
- Venue/ Lobby, 1F, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Period/ 2018.11.30(Fri) ~ 2018.12.01(Sat)
A work that explores the unpredictability generated from the gap of distinct methods – two-dimensional videos and three-dimensional performances – that organize time and space in different manners, and their reverse side
Exhibition 《Korean Diaspora – Beyond Dispersio》 and relevant international academic forum Close
- Venue/ 1F Auditorium of Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Participants/ All ages
- Period/ 2018.10.05(Fri)
Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art is holding an academic forum “Korean Diaspora – Beyond Dispersio” to shed light on the status of ethnic Korean artists in five countries (China, Japan, Sakhalin of Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan), many of whom are taking part in the said exhibition, and for presentations of relevant experts.
2018 The 10th Anniversary of the Children’s Mural of Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art 《Home Coming Special Program》 Close
- Venue/ Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Period/ 2018.10.25(Thu)
A lecture given by artist Kang Ik-jung - 《Special program for homecoming day》 on the 10th anniversary of the production of Children’s Mural Project displaying the dreams of 50,000 children at the Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art.
Hide your identity and explore the spaces. 《Gazes on Their Own》 Close
- Venue/ Entire exhibition space of《Gyeonggi Archive_Now,》
- Participants/ Students of grades 4, 5, and 6
- Period/ 2018.10.07(Sun) ~ 2018.10.14(Sun)
“Gazes on Their Own” is a game in which you hide your identity and explore the spaces of the museum.