Other Exhibition Related Programs 《Meeting Picture Book Author_Form of Sound》 Close
- Venue/ 1F Lecture Hall at Gyeonggi Museum of Art
- Participants/ 140 (participation open to all)
- Period/ 2018.08.03(Fri)
Writer Chang Hyun-jeong of the picture book Buzz that was introduced in 《Everyone’s Line and Form》, will perform the summer theme in her book through imaging and creating summer sounds through various materials. Chang will also have a talk program.
《Art, Sharing, Coexistence, Future》—2018 GMoMA Academy Program Close
- Venue/ 1F, Seminar room, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Period/ 2018.07.17(Tue) ~ 2018.08.16(Thu)
In today‘s society where coexistence and sharing are deemed significant, sharing knowledge is not simply a virtue but a necessity. During the 2017 academic program, we looked into ‘communication,’ the basic element for sharing knowledge. In 2018, we will talk about the detailed ways to share knowledge.
‘Studio of Artists’—A Program Related to the Exhibition 《Do Print—60 Years of Korean Contemporary Printmaking》
- Venue/ Edu Lounge, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Period/ 2018.07.04(Wed) ~ 2018.09.09(Sun)
An exhibition-related program where you can feel the unique charm of printmaking as you participate in making the woodcut and the serigraph with the printmakers.
Permanent Education Program ‘Transformation of Circle’ Related to 2018 GMoMA 《Art Is Form》
- Venue/ 1F, Edu Lounge, Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Participants/ Anyone with an admission ticket
- Period/ 2018.07.03(Tue) ~ 2018.08.19(Sun)
A permanent education program where you form various lines and shapes by putting colorful tape on a paper disc
An Academic Lecture Related to the exhibition 《Do Print—60 Years of Korean Contemporary Printmaking》
- Venue/ Auditorium of Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art
- Period/ 2018.08.24(Fri)
With this lecture, you can look into the development and conceptual expansion of Korean contemporary printmaking and the flow of its criticism. We are looking forward to your participation.
Artist Talk on Permanent Exhibition 《Art Is Form》 Close
- Venue/ 2nd floor education space in Art is Form exhibition hall, GMoMA
- Participants/ Anyone over the age of 7 (20 people)
- Period/ 2018.04.28(Sat) ~ 2018.06.09(Sat)
The Artist Talk on Art Is Form, the permanent exhibition at the Gyeonggi Museum of Modern Art, is a special program where you can listen to the artists’ stories about their life, works, and the motivation that made them take part in the exhibition.